Lazio Rome Day Pass
An excursion to the eternal city
LET OP: Door maatregelen omtrent Corona kan het zijn dat passen niet beschikbaar zijn. Daarnaast kan ook een pas tijdelijk uit minder producten of attracties bestaan. Bekijk het actueel aanbod van een pas door te klikken op de koopknoppen.
Lazio Rome Day Pass
Discover Rome in one day
Rome is one of most popular cities in the world for a city trip. There are so many monuments that the city is like a big open-air museum: Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, the Spanish Stairs and many more! When you are staying in the Lazio region, be sure to go to Rome on a day trip. Rome is a pleasantly chaotic and hectic city. Parking your car is far from easy because parking garages are difficult to find, expensive and usually full. The monuments and museum are scattered all over the city and not within walking distance of each other.
The Lazio Day Pass will solve all your problems and will make your city trip a big success. When you purchase this Pass your whole trip is organized beforehand. You enjoy Rome in a relaxed and hassle-free way. What’s more, this pass allows fast track entry to the Colosseum (with audioguide), Forum Romanum and Palatine Hill. Also included are a pre-booked parking spot in the city centre, a one-day ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off bus and discounts on a large number of attractions, museums and tours.
How does the Lazio Rome Day Pass work?
- Purchase your pass online.
- Select the date of your visit to Rome.
- Select the number of adults and children.
- You will receive your tickets and bookings by email. You need not collect them in person.
To Rome by car
Your pre-booked parking spot is in a parking garage close to the Colosseum. After purchasing your Lazio Day Pass, you will receive information about the exact address and how the parking ticket works, how to skip the line at the Colosseum and where to find the Hop-on Hop-off bus stop.
As there is no time slot for your visit to the Colosseum, you can decide for yourself when to go. You can either visit the Colosseum and Forum Romanum when you arrive in Rome, or first go with the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. The bus stops at the Colosseum and at the end of the day you can get off here and go by car to your accommodation.
Your Lazio Day Pass includes a discount code which allows you a 20% discount on tickets for attractions, tours and museums such as the St Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museum, Galleria Borghese and the Mausoleum of Hadrian, better known as Castel Sant’Angelo.
Advantages of the Lazio Rome Day Pass
- Start your city trip to Rome in a relaxed way and park your car in a reserved spot close to the Colosseum.
- Skip the line-tickets for the Colosseum and Forum Romanum save you lots of time.
- Explore Rome in a relaxed way on the Hop-on Hop-off bus, an audio guide is included.
- All tickets and bookings are sent to you by email. No need to collect them in person.
- Enjoy discounts on attractions and tours in Rome and save money.