Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass
The ideal day trip
Door het afbouwen van de maatregelen tegen het Corona-virus openen langzaamaan de attracties en services van Citypasses weer. Om een actuele stand te bekijken van welke producten er momenteel aangeboden worden in een pas en welke niet, kun je het beste even doorklikken op de Bestel-knop die op verschillende plekken in de citypas pagina staat. Daar vind je het meest actuele aanbod.
Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass
Make a city trip to Barcelona
Barcelona is famous for its sun-kissed beaches, the Ramblas, Ciutat Vella or the Old City, FC Barcelona, the Camp Nou Stadium and the Gaudi heritage such as La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Batllo and much more! Barcelona is a hectic city and finding a parking place (often quite expensive) is quite a job. Barcelona attractions and sights are popular and the waiting lines are very long. Be sure to purchase the Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass for a hassle-free trip when you visit Barcelona on a day trip from your accommodation at the Costa Brava.
This Pass includes fast track entrance to La Sagrada Familia, a return ticket from several locations on the Costa Brava to Barcelona by luxury coach service or parking space for your car in the city centre, tickets for the Hop-on Hop-off bus and also generous discounts on the most important points of interest such as Park Güell, Camp Nou Experience, Casa Batllo and Casa Mila. As you receive the Pass by email, you will lose no time in collecting it. Your holiday starts right away!
What is included in the Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass?
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Audioguide for the Sagrada Familia
- Hop on Hop off Bus tickets
- Return tickets for luxury coach service from the Costa Brava to Barcelona or a parking place in the city centre
- Generous discounts for iconic landmarks in Barcelona such as Park Güell, Camp Nou Experience, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and more!
How does this city trip pass work?
- Purchase your pass online
- Select the date of your visit to Barcelona
- Indicate if you want to travel by bus or by car
- Select the number of adults and children
- You will receive your tickets and bookings by email. You need not collect them in person.
By coach to Barcelona
The luxury coach leaves from Malgrat de Mar, Calella, Blanes, Santa Susana, Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar and Platja D´Aro. Departure time is at 10.00 in the morning. Drop off is at Station Nord in Barcelona, close to the beach. When purchasing your Costa Brave Day Pass you indicate from which location you will depart. At Station Nord you can board the Hop-on Hop-off bus and enjoy all the sights of Barcelona in a relaxed way. After you made your booking, you will get information where the bus leaves and how to get there (only a five-minute walk). At about 19.00 in the evening the luxury coach departs from Station Nord to the Costa Brava and the location you have indicated. After purchasing the Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass, you will receive the exact places and times of departure.
As La Sagrada Familia is a popular attraction, you will be allotted a time slot so that you enjoy the splendour of this palace in relative quietness. Your pre-booked time slot for entry to La Sagrada Familia is between 15.30 and 16.30 hours. There is no limit to your stay. The Hop-on Hop-off bus has a stop at La Sagrada Familia. After purchasing the Day Pass, change of time slot or cancellation is not possible. Note: visitors must dress appropriately, if not they may be refused entrance to La Sagrada Familia.
By car to Barcelona
Your reserved parking space is in the parking garage in the centre of Barcelona, close to Placa de Catalunya. This saves you the trouble of driving round and round to find a parking garage that is not full. Your parking permit is valid for one day, from 08.00 in the morning. The Hop-on Hop-off bus stop is close to the parking garage. You will be given a code to enter the parking garage. Your car registration number is automatically recognized and allows you entrance to the garage. If you rent a car, you can make a reservation and provide its registration number later.
After purchasing the Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass, you will receive a discount voucher which allows 20% rebate on tickets for attractions, tours and museums in Barcelona.
Advantages of the Costa Brava Barcelona Day Pass
- You start your city trip to Barcelona in a relaxed way, travel in a luxury coach or by car which you park in the city centre in a reserved parking place
- Your skip-the-line ticket to La Sagrada Familia saves time
- You enjoy Barcelona at leisure from the Hop-on Hop-off bus
- You save time and money due to discounts on attractions and tours in Barcelona
- All tickets and bookings are sent to you by email. No need to collect them in person