Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass
A unique daytrip to Barcelona
Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass
Be sure to purchase the Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass when you are staying in a hotel, at a camping or in a holiday home on the Costa Daurada in Spain. Barcelona is famous for its sandy beaches, the Ramblas, the Historic Centre, FC Barcelona, the Camp Nou Stadium and the Gaudi heritage such as La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Casa Batllo! Barcelona is a buzzing city with chaotic traffic. Parking your car in the city is often expensive and parking places are difficult to find. Barcelona attractions and sights are popular and the waiting lines are very long. The Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass ensures you a hassle-free trip when you visit Barcelona on a day trip from your accommodation at the Costa Daurada.
This Pass includes skip-the-line entry to La Sagrada Familia, a two-way train transfer from several stations at the Costa Daurada to Barcelona or parking space in the city centre for your car, a one-day ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off bus and also generous discounts on the most important attractions in Barcelona such as Park Güell, Camp Nou Experience, Casa Batllo and Casa Mila. As you receive the Pass by email, you will lose no time in collecting it. Start exploring Barcelona right away!
What is included in the Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass?
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Audioguide for the Sagrada Familia
- Hop on Hop off Bus ticket
- Travel by train from the Costa Daurada to Barcelona or a park your car in the city centre
- Discounts on attractions in Barcelona such as Park Güell, Camp Nou Experience, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and much more!
How does this day pass work?
- Purchase your pass online.
- Select the date of your visit to Barcelona.
- Indicate if you want to travel by train or by car
- Select the number of adults and children.
- You will receive your tickets and bookings by email. You need not collect them in person.
To Barcelona by train
The train departs from Cambrils, Salou or Tarragona to Barcelona, several departures per hour. When purchasing your Costa Brave Pass, you indicate from which location you depart and at what time you return. Arrival is at Barcelona Sants Station. If you arrive by car, you park your car close to the station. At Sants Station, you can board the Hop-on Hop-off bus and see all Barcelona sights in a relaxed way. After purchasing the Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass, you will receive the exact places and times of departure. It is only a five-minute walk to the Hop-on Hop-off bus stop.
To Barcelona by car
Your reserved parking space is in the parking garage in the centre of Barcelona, close to Placa de Catalunya. This saves you the trouble of driving round and round to find a parking garage that is not full. Your parking permit is valid for one day, from 08.00 in the morning. The Hop-on Hop-off bus stop is close to the parking garage. Included in your Day Pass is a map so that you can easily find the exact location of the bus stop. You will be given a code to enter the parking garage. Your car registration number is automatically recognized and allows you entrance to the garage. If you rent a car, you can still make a reservation and provide the car’s registration number later.
After purchasing the Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass, you will receive a discount voucher which allows 20% rebate on tickets for attractions, tours and museums in Barcelona.
Advantages of the Costa Daurada Barcelona Day Pass
- You start your city trip in a relaxed way, travel to Barcelona by train or by car. Park your car in the city centre in a reserved parking place.
- You skip-the-line at La Sagrada Familia which saves time.
- You enjoy Barcelona at leisure from the Hop-on Hop-off bus
- You save time and money due to discounts on attractions and tours in Barcelona
- All tickets and bookings are sent to you by email. No need to collect them in person